We are partnering with a rapidly growing pet company who are looking to bolster their Amazon specialist team, as they look to rapidly grow their sales and profit performance on the platform, both in the UK and in Europe.
They will work closely with the Amazon Media (PPC and DSP) team and work in complete tandem with their counterpart to ensure a cohesive strategy is executed across all aspects of the Amazon ecosystem.
Responsibilities for the role include
- Strategy management for all products on Amazon holistically across sales, marketing, and supply chain optimisation for the platform.
- Assisting in building promotional plans by developing and executing promotional calendars that accelerate growth for our clients.
- Establishing key metric reports, tracking progress and trends, and effectively communicating campaign results and insights.
- Digital shelf optimisation through building and managing best-in-class Amazon product detail pages that drive traffic and conversion.
- Reporting on key Amazon and ecommerce metrics and trends, and delivery actionable insights and proactive growth strategy
- Helping with managing keyword selection and optimum bid levels on the Amazon Advertising platform.
The Successful Amazon Account Manager will
- Have great experience working on the Amazon Vendor Central Platform
- Have experience growing Amazon accounts both domesitcally in the UK and also in Europe, whether that's opening new locales or growing ready set up accounts.
- Have incredibly strong communication and presentation skills, with the confidence and ability to fully articulate insights taken from the marketplace to various stakeholders, some with Amazon knowledge - some without.
- Be proficient in leveraging data and analytics to help shape tactics to win on Amazon.
- A passion for proactive problem-solving, a solutions focused mindset and a natural curiosity to explore new approaches to drive growth - without a fear of failure, but leveraging the date in decision making.
- Experience working in the Consumer Goods industry would be considered an asset.
This role is a super exciting opportunity to work in a very exciting and well established pet brand - the fact it is fully remote I can imagine will attract significant interest - so do apply ASAP if it's of interest.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.