We are working with an awesome pet care company who have seen significant sales and profit growth over the last 5 years both domestically and further afield in Europe and US.
They are looking for an Amazon PPC specialist to join the business and assist in the planning, activating, executing and optimising campaigns on the Amazon platform. This role comes with as much autonomy as the successful Amazon PPC Specialist would like, or is able to take on - with a large monthly budget at their disposal.
The Amazon PPC Specialist will be responsible for
- Amazon Marketing budget across all paid channels (PPC & DSP) and all locales, UK, US and EU.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing department to scale the best performing ad copy & creative across Amazon’s ad placements.
- Continually optimise campaign targeting & creative to drive improved Cost per Acquisition performance, ROI/ROAS, Conversions and Customer Lifetime Value.
- Provide detailed feedback to the creative team to optimise ad creative.
- Manage international expansion of the paid ad strategy across new countries.
- Develop and deliver insights and regular (weekly) and had hoc reporting, monitoring performance and optimising to drive effectiveness.
- Provide insights in to new opportunities & overall account performance.
- Collaborate internally with wider amazon team and broader marketing team.
- Collaboration with Amazon Account team on pureplay retailers & brand teams to ensure integrated plans and content.
The Successful Amazon PPC Specialist will
- Have experience planning, managing, activating and optimising Amazon media PPC campaigns.
- Have strong commercial acumen, always thinking about how the campaigns will impact performance and profitability of products.
- In depth understanding of all Amazon ad placements.
- Highly motivated with experience in performance marketing working to set KPIs.
- Extremely organised with the ability to juggle multiple activities at once.
- Great communicator with abilty to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and across all business units - some will know how Amazon works and some not so much.
- Be a proactive self-starter and have the ability to work independently, engage and build relationships internally and externally and develop a culture and identity within the Amazon and marketing team.
- Be able to come to the office 1-2 days a week in London.
This role is very exciting for someone who relishes the opportunity to increase their responsibility and autonomy within their role! There is so much head room here for someone to progress and build a fast paced and sustainable career path within the business.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.