I am working with a global insurance company that specialises in risk management and consulting services with 50 offices within the UK and across 130 countries. They have more than 43,000 employees and are expanding teams to help with collaboration and professional excellence.
This Bid Executive position is now integral to assisting their growth by assisting with strategic Bid process management and proposal content and ensuring new business development strategies.
The Bid Executive will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day, contribute to the creation and submission of win themes and key messages and positively contribute to bid kick-off meetings
- Be proficient in writing compelling, factual, focused executive summaries and replying to onboarding documentation requests
- Review, improve and update bid documentation regularly to meet the current needs of the business
- Maintain a portfolio of standardised documentation, such as Bid and Content libraries which can be used when compiling written material, and proofread and edit these documents
- Conduct in-depth customer research and peer reviews to gain a complete overview of each customer and the content produced
- Gather technical data from internal departments and stakeholders e.g. Operations, Commercial and interpret the material for the target audience
- Report directly to senior management with any business risks including those identified in RFPs.
What's in it for you:
- A competitive salary and bonus.
- A flexible and interesting role with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills across a wide range of industry sectors and client types.
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
- 27 days’ holiday
My client offers a salary of up to £40,000-45,000 dependent on experience with prosperous company benefits. To apply for the Bid Executive job click below…
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.