We’re recruiting a Bid Manager for a household brand in the insurance sector.
Reporting to the head of bids, the Bid Manager will join a team in its growth phase and inherit a role with continuous improvement projects involved.
The Bid Manager will be responsible for:
- Facilitate pre-bid strategy workshops to agree on client strategy plans; this may involve attending client face-to-face discovery sessions.
- Lead the RFP pursuit from initial validation to ensure that they are viable, by challenging the team and where necessary work with the opportunity owner to put in place a plan to address any challenges prior to the issue of the RFP.
- Review RFPs for a complete understanding of proposal submission requirements and adhere to internal RFP governance.
- Write persuasive proposal/presentation content and executive summaries that are geared toward readers’ needs and level of knowledge and that follow the company's best practice approach.
- Identify major strategic opportunities within RFPs to help the team extract and create more value for/from clients.
What's in it for you:
- A competitive salary and bonus.
- A flexible and interesting role with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills across a wide range of industry sectors and client types.
- Comprehensive benefits programs include: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance programs, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
- 27 days’ holiday
My client offers a salary of up to £60,000-£65,000 dependent on experience with prosperous company benefits. To apply for the Bid Manager job click below…
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.