I am working with a billion-pound information technology company, offering clients and customers innovation and tenacity across various locations within the UK. They help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting their employees first; ranked in the top 5 best places to work and placed #2 for work life balance.
This Bid Manager position is now integral to assisting their growth by assisting with strategic Bid and proposal content and ensuring new business development strategies.
This role will:
- Day to day take responsibility for collating relevant information, assisting with the production of the tender documents, and managing resources to meet submission and specification requirements.
- Formulate and create quality and compelling bid and tender responses.
- Ensure all proposals are aligned with guidelines and bid management standards.
- Gather and coordinate technical data from internal departments and stakeholders e.g. Operations, Commercial, and interpret the material for the target audience.
- Track and report on tender outcomes.
- Work with the Bid team on specific projects and help to enrich the bid library.
- Conduct in-depth customer research and peer reviews to gain a complete overview of each customer and the content produced.
- Report directly to senior management with any business risks including that identified in RFP's.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of writing and understanding bid and proposal documentation within IT services or solutions sector.
- APMP/PRINCE2 qualification is desirable.
- Held relationships at all stakeholder levels across a public sector organisation.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clearly for an international audience; an excellent eye for detail.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
To apply for this position please follow the link!
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.