I am assisting a high performance, pre-established national bid team working for a global, legal services firm. They are in need of a both a facilitator and advisor to support the lawyers in winning and acquiring new business by delivering bids to ensure growth and top line revenue.
These positions are now integral to assisting their growth by assisting with writing strategic content and ensuring clients get the best service possible.
This role will:
- Day-to-day, generate high quality, persuasive business development materials which create a compelling case for change.
- Write compelling content and create dynamic visuals via the design and layout of documents
- Drive the bid process and deliver; planning meetings, bid: no bid meetings, launch meetings, story boarding sessions and pricing discussions
- Support Senior Managers and the Head of Bids on high value pitch opportunities, which assist in winning new business and retaining key accounts in the firm's client portfolio
- Conduct in-depth customer research and peer reviews to gain a complete overview of each customer and the content produced
- Gather technical data from internal departments and stakeholders e.g. Operations, Commercial and interpret the material for the target audience
- Be a strong communications professional with excellent writing, project management and collaboration skills.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of writing and understanding bid and proposal documentation within the Legal and professional services industry
- APMP/PRINCE2 qualification is highly desirable
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clearly for an international audience; an excellent eye for detail.
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home
- Pension, healthcare and other benefit packages
- Flexible hours to work around you
To apply for this position please follow the link!
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.