I am working with a large, growing Bid Consultancy that works collaboratively with both public and private sector clients to achieve bidding success. They provide assistance through the full bid lifecycle, from qualifying bid opportunities to applying innovative bid strategies.
This position is now integral to assisting their growth by assisting with writing strategic content and ensuring clients get the best service possible.
This role will:
- Day-to-day, contribute to the creation and submission of win themes and key messages and positively contribute to bid kick-off meetings
- Write compelling content and create dynamic visuals via the design and layout of documents
- Review, improve and update bid documentation regularly to meet the current needs of the business
- Maintain a portfolio of standardised documentation, such as Bid and Content libraries which can be used when compiling written material, and proofread and edit these documents
- Conduct in-depth customer research and peer reviews to gain a complete overview of each customer and the content produced
- Gather technical data from internal departments and stakeholders e.g. Operations, Commercial and interpret the material for the target audience
- Be proficient in writing compelling, factual, focused executive summaries and marketing content
Skills and experience:
- Experience in writing and understanding bid and proposal documentation within the healthcare sector
- APMP/PRINCE2 qualification is desirable
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clearly for an international audience; and an excellent eye for detail.
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home
- Training and development opportunities such as APMP qualifications
- Pension, healthcare and other benefit packages
To apply for this position please follow the link!
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.