This company has always been “condemned to innovate”, and has always done so. It has many “firsts” to its credit, including its own creation. It was the first British newspaper to add a Saturday magazine; the first broadsheet to go tabloid and the first to give stunning photography the same prestige as a news or feature story.
As CRM Executive you will:
- Assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of commercial CRM campaigns across The Independent and Evening Standard.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior CRM Executive and commercial teams to manage the sponsorship calendar for The Independent’s 28 editorial newsletters and make suggestions to fit clients’ briefs.
- Take responsibility for creative briefs and work with the marketing team designer to ensure the successful delivery of required campaign assets.
- Ensure assets are uploaded to sponsored newsletters, tested and signed off by the project team in a timely manner. Also, ensure that editorial are aware of takeovers to avoid competitor clashes in newsletters.
- Own weekly reporting of sponsorship campaign performance (opens and clicks) and client-level metrics (conversions).
- Minimum 1 year experience in an email marketing dedicated role
- An aspiring CRM and marketing generalist with B2C experience
- Able to build campaigns within a CRM system with a strong understanding of email best practice
- Data-driven and enthusiastic about customer engagement
- Highly motivated, results driven and eager to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working closely with commercial, data, and editorial teams
- Strong commercial awareness with a need to identify changes and opportunities in the market
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.