We're excited to be partnering with a low-code software development leader. Put simply; they enable organisations of any size to develop transformative, business critical applications from customer apps and portals to core business systems. Founded around 20 years ago, they've grown to a team of over 2000 people with customers in 87 countries across 22 different industries. Recognised as a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader, this company are genuinely making a difference, enabling their customers to solve real business challenges.
The Demand Generation Manager will:
- Partner closely with the Senior Director for your region as well as local market leadership in Sales, Sales Development and Product Marketing to deliver Sales pipeline and revenue.
- Work with cross functional teams as required to design, plan, execute and optimise integrated demand generation strategies including broad based demand gen, vertical specific programmes, named account marketing & ABM, with a focus on optimising marketing spend and ROI.
- Oversee and mange demand generating activities, driving high quality interest from ideal customer profiles.
- Track and monitor how leads move into and through the sales lifecycle and measure the overall effectiveness and ROI of marketing programmes, channels, initiatives, and campaigns in support of your region-specific revenue growth objectives.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge and success in both ABM, vertical and broad-based demand gen within B2B SaaS/ technology within a complex sales environment.
- Understanding of the general B2B sales processes with experience working closely with SDR/BDR teams.
- Passionate about marketing and it’s ability to impact revenue growth.
- Experience managing cross- channel, integrated campaigns from strategy, planning, activation, measurement/ analysis, optimisation.
- Highly results focused with demonstrated analytical skills and prior experience reporting to marketing KPIs to senior leadership/ stakeholders.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.