I am working with an award winning financial services company, offering clients and customers insurance, pension and financial advice across various locations within the UK.
This position is now integral to assisting their growth by assisting with strategic Bid and proposal content and ensuring new business development strategies.
This role will:
- Day to day take responsibility for the look and feel of documents, and for ensuring that it is produced to the expected quality on-time
- Manage ‘document’ sub-projects for any proposal – identify key dates/times and milestones, and continually re-enforce these to the project team; identify document-related risks to the proposal Manager
- Analyse customer’s RFP for ‘document’ requirements
- Create ‘blank’ response templates and populate them with standard library content and bespoke content provided by various contributors
- Proactively identify opportunities to use graphics and images to improve the proposal
- Ensure the final proposal is proofread, professionally laid-out and formatted, as well as prepared for client submission (electronic copies prepared, labelling / packaging prepared, on-line portal upload, etc)
Skills and experience:
- Experience in writing and understanding bid and proposal documentation within the financial services or professional services sector
- APMP/PRINCE2 qualification is desirable
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clearly for an international audience; and an excellent eye for detail.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
To apply for this position please follow the link!
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.