Superb career opportunity to join an explosive fashion and fitness brand at the right time. Only 8 years in the making and has already grown to a 8-figure profitable brand. Now building out the new dream team of specialist to continue the next growth phase. As the new Ecom Manager you will report to a very experienced Head of Digital and won the end to end site journey. The brand design trend defines men's and women's fitness apparel online. Managing the day to day trading of the store you will be responsible for improving and optimsing user experience focussed on AOV, conversion rate driving online sales. As a newly created role you will make a big impact early with a chance to develop quickly as the brand continues their growth plans Globally. Exciting time to join this fantastic scale up brand!
- Drive trade against revenue targets and other KPIs including average order size, value, conversion rates and returns.
- Own the analytical and CRO tools that will help unlock greater insight
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to shape, then implement a long-term e-commerce strategy and tactics to exceed revenue targets
- Generating relevant reporting i.e. weekly, monthly, annually vs targets
- Work with Marketing function to build, execute and optimise marketing tactics to generate incremental traffic (including paid search, paid social & CRM) to the store;
- Own product collections, categories and tags within Shopify to create a streamlined customer journey
- Unlock customer and business insight (through deep segmentation) to optimise our e-commerce activities;
- Provide expertise on current e-commerce industry best practice, with Trading / CRO focus;
- Manage product launches and uploads on Shopify in line with the release calendar ensuring collections are online and visible in all relevant collections.Work with Graphic Designer and Creative Producer to ensure visual assets are accurate and ready for new product launches or promotion
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and implementing eCommerce strategy in a retail DTC environment.
- Expert at using Shopify (2.0) and common 3rd party applications.
- Experience using analytical / CRO tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Ability to optimise inbound traffic channels from Organic, Earned, Paid Media & CRM;
- Have an understanding of customer behaviour and how best to drive conversions from both new and returning users.
- Ability to work to KPI targets to deliver large growth across multiple international markets.
- A self-starter with an inquisitive mind that can put themselves in the customers’ shoes.
- A quick learner who can process lots of information and prioritise action;
- Able to share insights with the wider business with digestible information and actionable
- Based in Enfield
- Hybrid working 3 days
- Awesome collaborative and relaxed culture
- Fast track development
- £50k DOE
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.