We are working with a fantastic Estate Management who is looking to hire an Events Manager for their growing team in Central London. They are a well-known area in London and offer exciting and creative events all year round!
Reporting to the Event Manager, you will be responsible for running a wide range of B2C events for the estate holdings. You will help to raise awareness and drive footfall to the area over the next 12 months, and play a large part in delivering all parts of the events.
Event Manager responsibilities:
- To work with and assist the Events Manager to ensure the smooth operation of all year-round event activities on the estate in accordance with the client’s Events and Enlivenment strategy
- Focusing on the admin, logistics planning and implementation of events
- Liaise with filming requests and event requests for the estate and present these to the client·
- To ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during event build and strike periods. Clear communication is required to ensure the expectations of all contractor's onsite
- Along with the events team, communicate logistics plans to key stakeholders on site to ensure all parties affected by events are informed and where required, are consulted
The Event Manager will have:
- A breadth of experience working on outdoor events-2+ years in event planning and delivery
- A strong interest in creating fun and engaging events
- A clear understanding of budgeting, health and safety, and logistics
- Must be happy to travel to London 4 times per week and occasional weekends
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.