B2B & B2C RETAILER - MIDWEIGHT DIGITAL AND PRINT DESIGNER
We're working with one of Burnley's major success stories, a national leader in their sector selling and stocking their wares in every major UK retailer. They recently embarked upon a move in to ecommerce, selling D2C for the first time, and acquiring lots of consumer brands on the way. The business has entered in to a new era, to expand on the £75 million turnover business, with ecommerce growing this quickly.
With so many brands being onboarded and creative briefs quadrupled (!) we're looking to bring in some key design & photographic talent to the team.
What they need -
- A confident collaborator who can work at pace alongside a growing design team to deliver digital and offline design solutions
- Someone who is capable of jumping between tasks - one moment you might be managing a packaging redesign, then a website landing page, a new logo for a new brand to an email newsletter (variety is the spice of life!)
- A track record of creating compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media for another brand (ideally retail)
- Someone who can work efficiently and autonomously, ensuring all projects are completed in a timely manner with a consistent brand message
What you're great at -
- Bringing strong creative skills to the table, with a passion for design and typography whether that be printed or online assets
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography & design skills
- Offline design, bringing packaging to life and creating memorable branding
- Digital design output - social, email, web etc
- Live within a reasonable commute time of Burnley, as the role is predominantly onsite.
What you'll get –
- Holiday allowance
- Open to a discussion on hybrid working
- To be part of a brilliant work culture
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.