- B -corp and certified 'great place to work'
- Privately owned, small and profitable, growing every year
- 'The biggest British success story you've never heard of!'
- Newly created role, small team, massive impact to make.
- Clapham North based, x4 days office, x1 day from home
- Package DOE c. £70k plus
Join this amazing b2b success story as their new Head of Ecommerce. Reporting to the Director leading a small team you'll define and own the ecommerce strategy across all B2b, wholesale, marketplace and some d2c. The privately funded and owned brand owns a large market-share in a niche area supplying and partnering with the biggest retailers and independent brands on a Global basis, including John Lewis, Selfridges and Waitrose. Massive opportunity to roll out a robust and exciting ecommerce growth plan with loads of support and resources. Vital role for the business to
drive online sales strategy, having overall responsibility for managing trade websites; online B2B & B2C marketplaces, Amazon accounts and d2c.
Role would suit a senior manager or Head of level with deep b2b ecommerce experience.
The role at a glance
- Managing a team of x3 - Online Merch, Amazon NAM, Marketplace Manager
- Responsible for Budgeted Delivery eCommerce customers trading via websites, Amazon and Faire wholesale marketplace.
- Directly manage the B2B Trade Website ensuring smooth functionality, product listings, and user experience.
- Collaborate with IT, marketing and manage agency relationships to implement necessary integrations and improvements.
- Develop and lead the company’s eCommerce strategy, including defining objectives and KPIs and understanding the omni-channel nature of servicing sales.
- Deliver a customer-centred seamless experience, driving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify emerging trends, technologies, and customer preferences to enhance the online buying experience.
- Work closely with Amazon SNAM to maximise our revenue.
- Work with sales and marketing to grow the size of CRM
- Play a leading role in developing and delivering D2C strategy
- Utilise data-driven insights to measure effectiveness and track sales performance to ultimately drive growth in revenue.
- An experienced senior ecommerce manager or head of ecommerce
- Proven experience (7 + years) in B2B ecommerce management and online selling, with a strong track record of increasing online sales and customer satisfaction.
- In depth knowledge of ecommerce platforms (particularly Shopify) and related tools.
- Experience with 1P Amazon. We deliver in the UK, EU and USA via Vendor Central.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using data to make informed decisions.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.