We are partnering with a fantastic Sports brand who are looking to invest in their full digital proposition spanning Amazon, Marketplaces and D2C to take their digital business to the next level! With an already incredible offering and portfolio of brands and distribution network in place the brand are looking to take an already good performing collection of channels into an exceptional and cohesive digital business! Amazon will be the main driver of their Digital revenue, but experience and understanding of D2C will be preferable as well!
The Head of Digital will
- Have full autonomy of the multi-channel Digital P&L across UK & Europe
- Own all Amazon Sales and Marketing activity across the UK and Europe.
- Will own Both Amazon Vendor and Seller accounts and work to build a cohesive Amazon strategy across all brands.
- Have ownership of D2C sites across.
- Oversee a team of 8 within the D2C and Amazon teams - managing, coaching and developing the team to achieve and then overachieve
- Build Digital strategy across all digital channels and empower team to hit daily, weekly, and monthly KPIS to make tactical gains to achieve overall strategic growth goals.
- Deliver Amazon JBPs to ensure optimal commercial agreement is in place to hit company gorwth and profitabily channel not only through Amazon but the entire business digital ecosystem
- Work with a peer group of 12 cross functional "Head of" stakeholders across Sales, Brand Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain etc.
Required skills and experience for the Head of Digital
- Amazon Account (Vendor AND Seller Central) Ownership and management
- Multi-Channel Digital P&L responsibility including amazon and digital marketing budget ownership
- Great team leadership and people management experience
- Have strong commercial acumen, always thinking about how sales and profit growth impact eachother, and make tactical and strategic decisions accordingly.
- Great understanding of the Amazon ecosystem (Vendor and Sellet Central, PPC and DSP) and ability to understand all elements which would and could impact sales and profit performance
- Incredibly strong stakeholder management skills - the business is going through a digital evolution and rapid growth phase and the channel needs a strong leader and story teller to engage different business units to achieve this growth.
- The ability to be entrepreneurial, commercial, ambitious and a thought leader are all great credentials for this role
- Ability to work with autonomy and lead from the front
- Be able to come to the office 3 days a week - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.