40-year-old private and very profitable travel brand seeking their new Head of Ecommerce. Reporting to the CCO you will have full accountability for e-commerce including digital marketing, business strategy, data analysis and website conversion. This is a big leadership role managing small and very capable team. The brand have forecasted their best ever year for 2024 and investing heavily in their e-commerce proposition. The role suits an experienced Head of Ecommerce who still enjoys being hands-on while working in a very cross-functional role. Taking advantage of the tech team and working closely with the Head of Brand you will own and define a robust e-commerce plan for the x3 sites.
- Driving business performance by developing and implementing a strong eCommerce strategy, optimising the customer experience
- Responsibility for the company website(s) and its’ ability to acquire customers through the B2C, B2B & reservation platforms.
- Developing and executing the eCommerce strategy – encompassing online acquisition, conversion & retention plans (SEM, SEO, PPC).
- Leading, managing, developing, and mentoring the eCommerce team, happy to be hands-on in delivering strategic leadership.
- Managing and supporting the Website Manager
- Make recommendations for UX improvements to the customer journey to generate higher organic traffic and attributed revenue,
- Appointment, review & management of agencies / third party providers related to areas of eCommerce.
- Manage and support the Digital Marketing Manager to maximise social media reach, community
- Monitor and analyse the overall eCommerce sales performance, site performance, conversion rates and traffic, working collaboratively with eCommerce team members, BI team, and other stakeholders.
- Experience in a similar Head of role is preferred.
- Experience in a travel or leisure business is advantageous.
- Skilled at building and leading a high-performing eCommerce team - includes hiring the right people, providing ongoing training and development, and creating a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to work in a cross functional structure, bringing together cross functional groups of people to achieve results.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, etc.)
- Experience in managing eCommerce projects.
- Data focused; an ability to demonstrate a high skill level in this area to support trend analysis and decision making from the myriad of data points.
- Use of relevant data tools including Power BI.
- Exposure to web technologies, XML APIs & web services
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics / GA4 from a day-to-day usage and implementation/customisation perspective
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.