3Search is currently looking for a Marketing Manager, for a leading SaaS platform, headquartered in the US but with a London office. The goal of this role is to spread brand awareness and assist with marketing initiatives by creating messaging strategies and a content calendar designed to inform, educate and persuade customers and partners about the company and its products. This will also involve keeping internal teams informed and encouraging their active participation in the development of thought leadership materials as well as promotions and campaigns. The Marketing Manager will coordinate the development and dissemination of our company’s promotional and thought leadership campaigns.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, social media professionals, SEO experts, and content teams to create blog articles, white papers, press releases, collateral, infographics and marketing videos
- Network with customers, partners and industry professionals to seek guest blog contributions
- Identify internal evangelists to the brand; work with them to solicit contributions to marketing thought leadership
- Oversee the overall content and campaign calendar and collaborate with team members to execute marketing campaigns
- Ensure a proper set of processes and policies are adhered to including reviews by SEO, legal, executive, and customers as it applies
- Communicate objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales team and employees, and provide instructions for usage and promotion
- Promoting within LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn Pulse, LinkedIn Newsletters, Medium, social media discussion groups (eg – Quora, Reddit), website banners, sponsored content, sponsored ads, as well as organic and paid social posts
- Monitor performance by tracking metrics and conversion rates
- Oversee relationships with industry associations with the goal of maximizing the relationship and promotional opportunities. Joint activities could include directory/website listings, newsletter promotions, education webinars, and show sponsorships.
- Assist with internal and external newsletter development and promotional emails
- Assist with website
- Assist with the creation of short, informal videos that can augment social and sales activities
- Support local regional teams and events.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications
- General experience in Marketing Experience within a SaaS/ Technology business
- Digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing experience
- Knowledge of style and communication standards
- Knowledge of basic design principles
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Familiarity with web content management tools, such as WordPress, and email marketing tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and SEO is a plus
- Video production experience is a plus
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.