3Search is recruiting a Marketing Manager on behalf of an innovative leadership development scheme, where they believe that rehabilitation needs to happen on the inside in order to bring change in the outside world. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the organisation’s central marketing function and leading on recruitment brand growth and development.
The successful candidate will demonstrate significant experience in executing and evaluating successful marketing strategies, have strong copywriting and design skills and be a confident communicator. This role will work as part of the Recruitment and Marketing leadership team playing an important role in attracting the highest quality applicants.
- Manage and create appropriate long and short-form copy and digital content for a variety of, channels.
- Lead on design and development of digital, social, and print assets across the organisation and for marketing activities.
- Project manage complex print, design, and video production projects, including working with participants, colleagues, and partners in government and the third sector.
- Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of market research, the early careers landscape, and the best way to use social media and activation channels to maximum effect.
- Design and develop content for our website, in collaboration with their agency.
- Manage our SEO and web strategy with external agencies to drive traffic, applications, and engagement.
- Work cross-organisationally to support the marketing requests of various teams.
- Own the design and delivery of the recruitment marketing strategy to attract and convert high-calibre candidates to our graduate scheme.
- Consistently evaluate and analyse social media and marketing data to identify risks and address any challenges.
- Proven ability to develop, deliver, and evaluate various marketing strategies and campaigns, including digital campaigns, and familiarity with presenting data and ROI to internal and external stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of how to effectively use a range of social media channels for marketing campaigns and organic purposes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- A team player willing to deliver practically on the ground and be hands-on.
- Budget management experience.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.