We are currently working with one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech start-ups who are looking to expand their team. The business are on quite a journey and are entering scale-up mode, where they are currently building a product that will be a disrupter in its category. They are an app-based business that launched in 2016 and has attracted more than 4 million users to date.
To scale and grow customer acquisition across all European markets (France and Germany are the largest European markets). You will use best practice to test and learn new channels, work with the creative team to deliver impactful localised communications to each market, and work with the rest of the performance marketing team to share best practice.
What your first few months will look like
- Increased customer acquisition across Europe: Successfully optimise existing online channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google) to acquire more customers at or below target CAC
- New channels scaling: Experiment with at least 5 new channels specific to different markets
- Fully localised creative strategy: Collaborate with the creative and retention teams to localise communications and creative across all acquisition touchpoints for key European markets (France, Germany)
- Understanding of local market nuances: Regularly conduct research to both understand our customer and market in each key European region to inform creative, acquisition and retention strategies
- Work closely with the director of growth to plan and forecast new customer and revenue targets for each European market
- Optimise digital marketing campaigns to achieve target CAC / ROAS
- Develop and manage specific campaigns for each European market
- Grow revenue from all European markets by optimising existing channels and scaling new ones
- Work closely with the retention team to create market specific communications
- Work closely with the creative team to create market specific advertising campaigns
- Proven success scaling either tech or e-commerce businesses
- Data driven with creative and strategic mindset demonstrated by previous experience working closely with creative teams
- Wide knowledge of media channels and publishers across Europe
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with creative and product teams
- This is a hybrid role with min 3 days from the office
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays (closed between Christmas and New Year)
- Equity options
- Group pension scheme (salary exchange/sacrifice)
- Private medical insurance, including dental and eye cover
- Travel subsidies - Cycle to work scheme/season ticket loans
- Enhanced sickness & parental leave
- L&D budget for for conferences and courses
- Diverse collaborative and supportive environment Regular social events
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the link below or email Jasmin@3Search.co.uk with your CV and arrange a time to speak.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.