We are currently working with one of the most recognised British companies in the automotive industry, they are going through a fascinating digital transformation journey and have big growth plans. Due to growth they are looking for a PPC Manager to join their team, the role will have the opportunity to work across other performance marketing channels strategically but really be the expert in PPC in the team.
- Manage Paid Search and other digital marketing channel budgets to deliver target KPIs
- Set the Digital Marketing strategy for the P&L’s you are responsible for
- Ownership and end-to-end management of all digital marketing activity for your business areas
- Manage agencies to buy, optimise and report on activity.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new opportunities to improve performance.
- Recommend and manage an always on in-channel test and learn roadmap.
- Constantly seek ways of further evolving our ability to measure true incremental value.
- Regular reporting and presenting of campaign results and KPIs to rest of the team and up the line.
- Work with the Brand team and creative agencies to develop best-in-class creatives with clear and compelling messaging and concepts.
- Work closely with our Conversion Optimisation team to create relevant and engaging onsite experiences for traffic coming in via managed channels.
- Work with Brand, Product and Compliance to ensure that messaging is appropriate and that we are putting the customer at the heart of what we do.
- Experience managing and optimising performance campaigns across Paid Search (Google and Bing)
- Track record of paid spend optimisation across channels with large budgets
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Target driven and focused on driving performance forward
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Google Analytics for reporting and analysis
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MarTech and AdTech solutions.
If you are interested in this role please apply using the link below or email Jasmin@3search.co.uk for more information.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.