I am partnered with a leading workplace strategy, design and build specialist recognised as a trusted partner by global industry leaders such as KPMG, Kellogg's, and Adidas.
Boasting 35% team growth in the last 12 months they are looking to continue growing with a Pre-Construction Manager.
You'll be coming in as the first Pre-Con hire for the London team working collaboratively with the Proposals and Estimating team.
Responsible for project opportunities from inception to handover. You'll play a key part in ensuring that projects meet both commercial and quality standards while providing an outstanding experience to clients.
The Pre-Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- Briefing and coordinating the various components that support the pre-construction phase of a project e.g. surveying, technical services, costing, specialist contractors, AV etc.
- Ensuring that the necessary information supporting the different pre-construction components is available to the project team within the required deadlines and that everyone on the team has a full understanding of all required actions and deadlines.
- Collating and validating all non-design documentation for client submittals (programme, contractors proposals, technical reports, costs etc).
- Attending client meetings as required (along with the sales lead and the design lead) – is the technical/build representative at these meetings (supported by others as required).
- Coordinating the ‘pack’ of delivery information that forms the contract start point and ensuring that both the client and our internal teams are 100% clear as to what is and is not included and our expected commercial return.
Required skills and experience:
- As a Pre-Construction Manager, you'll be detail-oriented and responsive, always having a close handle on what’s going on across all projects.
- Fit Out / D&B experience is essential, ideally commercial office D&B.
- Ability to coordinate many moving pieces, prioritise actions and communicate effectively
- Ability to facilitate a truly collaborative Design & Build process.
- Desire to support continuous improvement within the Pre-Con team
My client offers a salary of £70,000 - £100,000 dependent on experience with prosperous company benefits. To apply for this Pre-Construction Manager job click below…
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.