I am working with a phenomenal brand in the North East who are looking to invest in their exciting Amazon proposition. They already have a significant Amazon and Ecommerce Business and are looking to supercharge this across the UK and Europe and will be looking for someone to lead this charge!
As Senior Amazon Account Manager you will be responsible for
- Leading Amazon proposition (Vendor and Seller) supporting senior leadership team in delivering holistic Ecommerce Strategy
- Managing, developing and upskilling a team of 2 reports in delivering day to day tactical tasks, optimising content, listings, A++ content etc.
- Working as the Amazon lead for the business and for educating cross functional business units on how to build a cohesive and high performing Amazon business
- Supporting with JBPs with Amazon
- Ensuring optimal performance and profitability across Vendor and Seller Accounts
- Being the Amazon thought leader in the business, seeking out opportunities to learn more.
The Senior Amazon Account Manager will
- Have a great grasp and experience in the Amazon ecosystem with great Amazon Vendor and Seller Central Experience
- Experience working in a multi-channel Ecommerce business and understanding how Amazon and D2C complement each other in a holistic ecommerce strategy.
- Be ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and keen to take the business on an exciting and rapid growth path
- Be incredibly commercial always balancing growth and profitable sales to ensure an optimal balance sheet
- Have strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Have incredible stakeholder management skills, and be able to influence internally across multiple functions.
- Be able to get to the Head office in the North East 3 days a week
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.