I am working with a legal services firm offering clients and customers innovation and tenacity on legal matters, advising clients globally. They have investors in people gold status and have been awarded social value innovators.
This role will be hybrid and based out of their offices twice a week with 3 days from home.
- Day-to-day, contribute to the creation and submission of win themes and key messages and positively contribute to bid kick-off meetings
- Be proficient in writing compelling, factual, focused executive summaries and replying to onboarding documentation requests
- Review, improve and update bid documentation regularly to meet the current needs of the business
- Maintain a portfolio of standardised documentation, such as Bid and Content libraries which can be used when compiling written material, and proofread and edit these documents
- Conduct in-depth customer research and peer reviews to gain a complete overview of each customer and the content produced
- Gather technical data from internal departments and stakeholders e.g. Operations, Commercial and interpret the material for the target audience
- Report directly to senior management with any business risks including that identified in RFP's.
- Experience managing the entire bid process (project management)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clearly for an international audience; an excellent eye for detail.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Experience of writing and understanding bid and proposal documentation within professional services, financial services and/or legal
- Previous bid management writing and experience with PQQs, RFIs and RFPs
- Held relationships at all stakeholder levels across a multi-disciplinary matrix organisation=
- Training and development programmes such as APMP
- Private Medical Insurance and company Pension plan
- On site parking and refreshments provided
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.