I am working with one of the country’s leading Mechanical & Electrical services contractors with technical expertise in designing, installing and maintaining buildings to the highest standard. They pride themselves on customer service, winning exceptional levels of repeat business and ensuring that they make a real difference to the communities in which they operate.
With over 1,000 employees and a turnover of £160 million, creating long term employment and training opportunities is a now a priority.
These two positions of Senior Bid Writer and Bid Manager position are integral to assisting the Bids Team by developing the Bid function/process and ensuring effective pitch development and business development strategies.
The Senior Bid Writer role will:
- Day-to-day, support the business with Bid Writing delivering compelling content that is in line with the company’s brand, position, and processes.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience writing and delivering standard content, CVs, case studies, capability statements and project profiles.
- Research and explore regional regulatory requirements, project scope, works instructions and client strategy documents.
- Be proficient in writing compelling, factual, focused executive summaries and marketing content.
- Report directly to senior management with any business risks including that identified in RFP's.
- Work alongside a Bid Co-ordinator and Writer providing training and guidance when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of writing and understanding of bids and proposals within a construction/engineering/facilities environment
- Familiarity of reading and understanding requirements from high level RFP’s/RFI’s/EOI’s
- Held relationships at all stakeholder levels across a multi-disciplinary matrix organisation
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write clearly for an international audience; an excellent eye for detail.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office
- Autonomy to manage your own diary, with emphasis on deadline management
- Open opportunities in relation to training, promotion and growth
- Exposure to senior technical and commercial stakeholders
To apply for either of these positions please follow the link!
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.