- Rare opportunity - New health platform
- Backed by large Group with £10m customers
- Science based, well funded, agile and innovative
- Disrupting 4 sectors across exercise, sleep, nutrition and mental health
- Excellent leadership and mission led vision
- X2 days London central Office
- £80k - £90k plus excellent package
A rare opportunity with unbelievable potential to transform the health world. Backed by one of the biggest health brands in the UK you will join their new Ventures arm to help launch a well thought through health marketplace. With deep pockets, science backed data and skeleton team already in place you will join as the Ecom Lead owning all things trading, CRO, site and commercial while helping to launch and drive sales for the wellness marketplace via subscription. You will also work closely with the Group and new team to develop and execute strategies that drive growth and increase revenue.
The role at a glance
- Develop and execute comprehensive commercial trading plans
- Collaborate with the product and technology teams to develop and enhance the marketplace platform experience
- Work with the Growth Manager to initiate and implement marketing campaigns and promotion
- Work with partners to optimise the offering and pricing strategies
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Build and lead a high-performing team to support the growth and success of the wellness marketplace
- Oversee day-to-day marketplace operations, ensuring a seamless and user-friendly experience for vendors and customers
- Implement effective inventory management practices to optimise product availability
- Execution focused, commercially minded, and possess a deep understanding of ecommerce, marketing practices and technical delivery.
- Proven ecommerce experience with subscription model
- Track record and experienced ecommerce trading and product lead
- Entrepreneurial ecommerce expert with a consultant like mindset!
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing strategic plans to drive revenue and profit growth
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills, with the ability to interpret and use data to inform strategies and actions
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, SEO, and customer acquisition strategies
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.