We are currently working with a specialist agency, they Paid Search & Paid Social for ecommerce, that's it. With a number of strong clients in retail & fashion, they are a go-to name in the industry. Due to growth, they are looking to expand their team.
- Reporting directly into the Team Lead
- Directly responsible and involved in the performance of any number of clients within the team ensuring we are delivering best in class paid search for our clients
- Taking ownership of client performance and developing progressive strategies alongside them
- Leading on a number of clients - furthermore being able to cover Team Lead role during annual leave etc
- Ensuring the quality of work of any junior team members is up to scratch and providing training and feedback as needed
- Responsible for the delivery of award winning and market leading performance marketing campaigns for a set of key clients.
- Training & developing Paid Search analysts within teams ensuring their continued growth and that they are meeting their quarterly objectives.
- Supporting day to day ad operations to ensure continual high levels of service and performance to clients.
- Auditing campaigns and workflow processes to ensure continual improvements to productivity and quality of work; best practice documentation, training and auditing is a crucial part of this role.
- Supporting new business with pitch preparation and attendance.
- Maintenance of documentation / process decks / training decks.
- Ensuring the company's core values are being upheld throughout all levels of the business - setting an example for your team.
Essential skills and competencies required
- Strong experience across Paid Search
- Experience with the full suite of Google Ads products (Performance Max, Search, Display, YouTube)
- Experience working on ecommerce clients
- A proven track record of delivering high performance with large, complex campaigns
- Proven record of training and developing a team of Paid Search analysts
- A lean, data-driven mentality and strong bias for A/B testing and experimentation
- A keen eye for detail- the ability to spot potential problems at either account or client level early and develop solutions for them
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including high level of English grammar High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets including Pivot, SUMIF and other formulae
- Proven presentation and PowerPoint/GSlide skills
- Holidays: 25 (plus Bank Holidays) + an extra day for each year of tenure
- Location: Work From Anywhere with occasional attendance required at our HQ in London
- Pension: Matched up to 6%
- Mental Health support: Free therapy and support via Spill
- Financial advice
- Progression: fast
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.