- Plan and manage all digital media campaigns, including paid social, search and shopping, display, and affiliates, optimising activity to budget and KPIs.
- Work with the Head of Performance and manage offline campaigns as well
- Monitor and analyse performance across all channels for better efficiency and to inform media budgets.
- Generate weekly and monthly business reporting and insights, and provide recommendations for improvements across these channels.
- Identify opportunities for growth across existing and new channels.
- Work closely with the product team to understand channel performance through the funnel and suggest improvements to drive CRO.
- Own the creative testing roadmap, working closely with the Brand team to secure creative assets.
- Line management of two junior executives
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- Experience in optimising and scaling paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook and Google, ideally in multiple markets
- In-depth knowledge of buying online media and managing campaign budgets
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (GA4, excel, Looker Studio, etc)
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments
- Ability to work well under deadlines in fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, extract insights and use sound judgment
- High proficiency with numbers, data-focused and comfortable in producing and presenting detailed analysis
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the link below or email Jasmin@3Search.co.uk for more information.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.