Senior Web Analyst – Retail / Luxury – Fashion
- £60,000 to £65,000 + 10% bonus
- Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office
- WC1 - London
I’m excited to partner with an award-winning sustainable luxury fashion brand, their Head of Analytics is looking for a new Senior Web Analyst to join her team!
This role is perfect for you if:
- You would like to have a role which is both technical and strategic
- You have expertise in analysing data related to how people interact with an e-commerce site
- You are commercial and business-minded and can work with senior stakeholders.
- You would like to work for an award-winning company with cool products and a supportive team.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- You have expertise working with Google Analytics and GA4
- You can work with Google Tag Manager (GTM), understanding how tags work
- You have experience with using SQL and Excel
- You are familiar with cloud technologies (GCP, Big Query, dbt) and BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Familiarity with e-commerce metrics and conversion funnels.
- You have strong communication skills, adept at presenting data to senior stakeholders.
Here’s what your role will entail:
- Enable data-driven strategies and initiatives from digital data sources e.g dbt, Google Analytics (GA4) and Content Square by providing insights and storytelling to enhance website performance and user engagement.
- Leading the A/B testing strategy in collaboration with other teams.
- Collaborate with the broader digital teams as part of the Data and analytics Roadmap to translate business goals into measurable outcomes.
- Contribute to commercial and performance processes to drive decisions in line with overall business objectives in Acquisition, Product and Merchandising.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career, making significant impacts in the field of digital and web analytics?
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone can make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.