With modern nostalgia at it's core this British heritage brand has experienced incredible growth and looking for a talented broad Head of Digital and Ecommerce to join at this exciting time. Instantly recognisable with it's signature look the brand has enjoyed impressive organic wholesale and ecom growth. Having secured PE backing the design led brand need an experienced broad end to end Head of Ecom who can take the reins and align their experience with the brands massive growth ambitions. With a great culture based in central London the brand has all the ingredients (brand story, resource, loved product) for a Head of Ecom to make a big impact at the perfect time of ambition.
At a glance:
- Create and develop FY24 digital goals, aligning with stakeholders to meet wider business requirements.
- Develop and implement holistic digital strategy, aligning ecommerce, digital marketing & CRM strategies to achieve digital goals effectively
- Manage digital P&L, effectively communicating budgetary needs
- Create robust KPI reporting and attribution structure
- Develop ongoing CRO and UX practice to develop website as best in class customer experience.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy, growing brand awareness and achieving profitable growth
- Develop and implement CRM strategy, driving conversion, retention and LTV to achieve KPI targets without compromising brand equity.
- 8years plus experience as Head of Ecommerce in a SME fashion or lifestyle brand (ideally a creatively led brand)
- Track record defining a growth strategy from £8m -> £20m
- Experience working with investor and PE backed brands
- Customer first approach to all elements of digital strategy.
- Lean approach to budgeting to ensure maximised ROI.
- Track record growing and leading a small team across Digital, CRM and Ecom
- Base DOE c. £80,000
- Performance related Bonus
- Excellent Mat Cover
- Private health and dental care
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.